Parking Attendant- Frontier Field 154 views6 applications
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up (with assistance of parking staff as assigned) parking and traffic control signage and equipment as required for specific events and functions.
- Receives payment for fees from parking customers, verifies amount due, gives change if necessary and issues receipts. Will be accountable for discrepancies between cash collections and parking receipts.
- Reports any unusual situations, accidents, and suspicious people to the supervisor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Directs vehicles to parking spaces.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time and able to lift 25 pounds with no assistance, willing to work outdoors and be neat in appearance.
- Directs individuals to their proper destinations and becomes familiar with guest/attendees parking.
- Maintains equipment issued in good working condition, including barricades, signage, flags, vests, flashlights, cones, delineators, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to carry out oral instructions
- Ability to work with and get along well with others; alertness; tact; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
- Must pass background check.