PEO Systems & Project Analyst II 32 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Utilizes advanced technical skills, advanced communication skills, and PEO experience to support the PEO and its business units. Responsibilities include IT Project representation, internal process creation and/or enhancements, internal and external training, report generation, and data analysis.
- Participates on medium to large sized IT Project teams as a PEO representative to ensure that project delivery meets the expectations and specific functional requirements of the PEO. Works mainly independent to determine potential impacts to PEO business units, and provides project guidance based upon those impacts.
- Develops moderate to complex PC applications and training as requested by Supervisor or business unit requestor in order to increase the service level, accuracy, or efficiency of department processes.
- Leads the team in the creation and execution of test cases/plans and participates in user acceptance testing so that the content and quality of IT projects can be assured.
- Creates, generates, and maintains custom reports on key PEO operating indicators so that PEO Leadership is accurately informed when making decisions.
- Works independently as representative in PEO initiatives involving corporate departments, sales, and business unit stakeholders in order to provide improvements and/or training to existing business processes, policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Identifies and leads root cause analysis of system issues or processing breakdowns in order to provide data necessary to prevent the issues or breakdowns from reoccurring. Provides business unit support for complicated or escalated operational requests.
- Provides regular and concise status on deliverables to Analyst team in order to ensure that business unit(s) needs are considered and that the considerations are being met.
- Provides Client training in conjunction with Paychex IT department to ensure that new PEO clients have the ability to make use of our technologies immediately after onboarding, and that existing clients are kept aware of new/revised features and functionality in our technical product offerings.
- Develops/Drive to conclusion system work requests for IT project fixes or enhancements with the proper information included so that the IT teams can accurately estimate and plan the work item.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Associate’s Degree – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 4 years of experience in experience in concepts and processes associated with Information Technology.
- 2 years of experience in Paychex PEO position or closely related Paychex department. Consideration may be given to a candidate with degree in lieu of experience.