|Program Managers are responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives from both new and current client accounts. This individual will manage opportunities by working directly with vendor sales reps and end user customers to win new business together. You will develop lease proposals and finance promotions, identify and react to marketplace opportunities and manage the deal flow for all assigned vendors. Responsibilities include:
- Present and sell company product and services to current and potential vendors and customers
- Consulting with clients on business issues
- Make insightful and actionable recommendations on business solutions
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other contacts as assigned
- Prepare presentations and present proposals
- Help to develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge content
- Establish, maintain and grow current client relationships
- Participate in events such as roll-out presentations, conference and trade shows, Zoom presentations and vendor visits.
- Provide on-the-job training to new team members as needed.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Lead negotiations to help win business
- Coordinate decision-making process which can be complex, involving several people
- Manage all reporting requirements sent to vendors