Commensurate with Experience
Total Years Experience
High School Diploma or GED
The Hillside Special Santa Assistant is responsible for administrative and volunteer management functions that support the operation of the Hillside Special Santa program between the months of October through January. Hours range from 10-30 per week depending on volume of need week to week. $15/hr.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing volunteers during evening and weekend hours of operation.
- Maintains primary responsibility for completion of wish tags and gift request spreadsheet creation.
- Organizes and manages all donor requests and contact information via phone, email, in person request, etc
- Collaborates with the Special Santa team to receive and acknowledge gifts while engaging donors at Special Santa Headquarter
- Assists in compiling program request forms, sorting and organizing for fulfillment
High school diploma or GED is required. Applicants must have a valid NYS driver’s license and must meet agency driving and insurance requirements.