Unemployment Benefits Specialist 38 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
Provide client support, including education on the unemployment claim process, processing unemployment documents, performing research, and ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to state agencies.
- Communicates with clients on a daily basis to discuss claimant separation reasons. Gathers the necessary information and supporting documentation to respond to the state’s request and educates the client on best practices to manage unemployment claim benefits.
- Processes unemployment claims-related matters in all 50 states, which require all forms to be completed with detailed and accurate separation information within state specific regulations.
- Utilizes established tracking mechanisms in order to ensure clients have been contacted and state responses have been completed within the established timeframes to ensure compliance with agency regulations.
- Develops and maintains basic system and product knowledge including an understanding of the product offering and regulatory changes; allowing them to inform clients proactively of any changes that could impact their business.
- Researches and responds timely to less complex internal and external escalated calls to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and client retention.
- Participates in special projects to increase client satisfaction, enhance the product, departmental knowledge and efficiencies, and supports the department’s daily service level goals as needed.
- Associate’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Customer service.