Customer Support Specialist 40 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
In this role, you’ll:
- Start out in our Rapid Response Team taking inbound calls from clients, enter payroll & tax information and answer their questions
- Take the initiative to meet and exceed client expectations
- Recognize, research, and deliver solutions to clients with your keen problem solving skills
- Build your skills and knowledge through completion of self-study training modules to successfully complete required trainings
- Have an opportunity to become the client’s primary point of contact and manage their account or move into another role throughout your career path
- Build relationships with clients to establish trust and drive retention
- Increase client awareness of Paychex services and applicable payroll regulation
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 3 years of experience in Office experience with a proven facility in data entry, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Quickly troubleshoots and resolves problems.