Customer Support Specialist 35 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
In this role, you?ll:
- Start out in our Rapid Response Team taking inbound calls from clients, enter payroll & tax information and answer their questions
- Take the initiative to meet and exceed client expectations
- Recognize, research, and deliver solutions to clients with your keen problem solving skills
- Build your skills and knowledge through completion of self-study training modules to successfully complete required trainings
- Have an opportunity to become the client?s primary point of contact and manage their account or move into another role throughout your career path
- Build relationships with clients to establish trust and drive retention
- Increase client awareness of Paychex services and applicable payroll regulations
So what are you waiting for? If you’re reading this and it sounds like we’re writing about you, click the APPLY button on this page.
Check out our leadership team on LinkedIn and get an inside peek at our culture @insidepaychex.
To be qualified for this position you need customer service experience, ability to work under pressure, strong mathematical and solution oriented mindset and excellent oral & verbal communication. Payroll or accounting experience is a plus.
Just some of the reasons why our employees are #PaychexProud.
- We value your well-being: From health care plans to retirement planning and wellness programs, we provide our employees with resources to help manage life’s twists and turns at any given time.
- We value your time: From paid time off, to company holidays as well as comprehensive work-life balance programs ? we know there’s more to your life than just work.
- We value your development: Our best-in-class training and development team will provide you with ongoing learning opportunities to give you the building blocks to grow your career at Paychex. Couple that with our optional tuition reimbursement program and you’re sure to go to the head of the class.
- We value your perspective: Our company culture is a reflection of the diversity of our employees. We want you to be you.
- We value our community: We offer paid-time off for volunteerism and promote many company-wide and local initiatives that benefit organizations you care about.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 3 years of experience in Office experience with a proven facility in data entry, customer service, and problem resolution.
- Quickly troubleshoots and resolves problems.