Data & Support Specialist 33 views1 application
- Postal Code 14607
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 2-year degree
Trillium Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike, is a community health center offering access to affordable care for all, with a special focus on meeting the needs of LGBTQ people, communities of color, and underserved populations.
Nationally recognized for outstanding patient-centered care, the team at Trillium Health provides a wealth of knowledge and experience. Our expansive array of services, including testing and treatment, laboratory services, primary and specialty care, and an on-site pharmacy, makes it easier for patients and clients to receive the complete care they need, all in one place.
Our authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion is evidenced through our hiring practices, our employee programs, and our compassion for everyone we serve. Based in downtown Rochester, with satellite locations in Bath and Geneva, and MOCHA centers in Buffalo and Rochester, Trillium is deeply invested in building community. We proudly sponsor many other nonprofit organizations throughout the area and participate in a wide range of community events.
Trillium’s employee-centered company culture and exceptional benefits have contributed to impressive growth in recent years, raising our staff total to more than 250. We hope you will consider joining us on this upward path and becoming a part of the Trillium Health family.
We are currently recruiting for a Data and Support Specialist.
- Perform clerical duties and provide support for all Care Management and Supportive Services grant funded programs and staff as directed by supervisor
- Responsible for scanning of documents and record retention
Care Management and Supportive Services educational materials
- Maintain inventory of outreach supplies for use when team members are attending community events representing Care Management and Supportive Services grant programs
- Provide assistance to Care Management and Supportive Services grant team members in procuring new and innovative educational materials for program support
Monthly Data Reporting
- Verify program data entered into AIRS and assist with individual program data entry as needed
- Verify encounter data entered into EMR by testing staff and AIRS correspond accordingly
- Research and correct core indicator data gaps as identified in monthly and quarterly AIRS reports
- Utilize AIRS to run monthly reports for each grant, providing report data to Operations Manager or designee for follow up
- Assist program staff with group level data entry into AIRS institute Reporting System (AIRS) as needed
- Complete monthly updates to the KPI Grants Dashboard
- Track and document quarterly data re: Housing and Utility Assistance provided to patients/client, providing this data to Operations Manager for United Way reporting
- Compile data for reports as requested by funders and Trillium Health leadership
- Compile data for Department Report Card and provide to Manager, Care Management and Supportive Services quarterly
- Compile data for department QAPI goals
- Attend Care Management and Supportive Services QAPI workgroup and complete PDSAs with Manager, Care Management and Supportive Services
- Requires the ability and commitment to respect and support inclusiveness and diversity including but not limited to individuals of different backgrounds, cultures, races, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities or expressions, experiences, opinions, etc.
- Requires individual demonstration of commitment to the One Trillium behaviors and business impacts and modeling them in the organization.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of all patient, client, employee, protected and proprietary information.
- Employees are accountable for meeting the performance standards of their departments and must participate as requested in compliance audits, process improvement and quality improvement plans.
- Other specific duties as assigned.
- Employees must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
Education and/or Experience:
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, word-processing, spread sheet and data entry skills required. Strong knowledge of and experience with Medicaid and/or other third party billing. Must have a positive attitude, demonstrate initiative and professionalism. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are required. Computer proficiency and strong attention to detail is required. Must be accustomed to diversity.
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prefer three years of administrative support experience and a minimum of one year of experience in a senior level administrative support role managing multiple assignments
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Trillium Health offers employment to all employees & applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, age, color, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, status as a domestic violence victim, genetic condition or predisposition, or any other characteristic protected by law.