Development Intern 119 views
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience Level All
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education high-school-diploma
Summary of Internship:
Development Interns will work closely with program staff on fundraising campaigns. Working on these efforts will likely include:
- Assisting in the development, promotion, and execution of fundraising events
- Assisting with Membership Recruitment and Development.
- Helping to maintain fundraising records and other administrative tasks as necessary
- Assisting with social media management
- Assisting with other projects as they arise
- Spring Interns will assist with the Annual Dinner.
- Fall Interns will assist with the Alternative Fair.
Interns should be eager to build movements for social justice and develop the skills necessary to build sustainable fundraising campaigns for small nonprofits.
This unpaid internship offers a flexible schedule with an 8-20 hour a week commitment. Internships are available year round and may be adapted for specific needs.
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Slogan FUEL OUR MOVEMENTS!
- Location Rochester