Disney Cast Members 127 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
Sutherland is proud to be supporting a giant in the Entertainment industry. You will provide customer support to our Disney Guests contacting about their new streaming service. Using DSS processes and systems, you will provide support to Guests via email, live chat, phone, Social Media, and App Reviews with a focus on Guest satisfaction.
The role will require a strong understanding of the product and services, knowledge of the Disney brand and a desire to deliver a high-quality service, placing the Guest Experience at the heart of what we do.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supports across live chat, email, phone, Social Media, and App Reviews
- Upholds the Disney brand, champions fan loyalty and the Guest experience
- Delivers exceptional Guest Service, to achieve required customer satisfaction targets
- Responds and resolves Guest queries efficiently, in a timely manner
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products and updates to the product
- Adheres to and follows any Disney processes to resolve Guest queries
- Ensures that any or all relevant Guest information, and detail of query, is recorded accurately and timely in the CRM
- Takes ownership of queries or complaints raised by Guests, to resolve their concerns
- Maintains a clear and consistent tone of voice that reflects the Disney brand in line with quality and language guidelines
- Highlights any potential contact drivers and shares learnings gathered with Disney GX team
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the business processes, procedures, relevant product knowledge and systems so that accurate information is always provided to the Guest.
Expected Experience/Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Prefer experience working in customer service or Contact Center
- Experience with downloading content
- Demonstrated understanding of streaming services on phones, Smart TV’s etc.
- Has good written and spoken communication skills
- Has a passion for providing an exceptional Guest Experience
- Is confident in decision making, in line with business processes supplied
- Enjoys taking ownership of queries
- Has great attention to detail and is well organized
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced environment, with changing business priorities
- Has basic computer skills, typing/keyboard skills and experience in navigating across different IT systems
- Is a conscientious and reliable individual who is passionate, enthusiastic and a team player, with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Bilingual (Speak, Read, Write) in Spanish or French-Canadian (Quebecois) a plus