E-Branch Manager 78 views
- Postal Code 14551
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Managerial
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education 2-year degree
Reliant Community Credit Union is seeking a motivated team member to serve as our E-Branch Manager.
The person chosen for this role will provide leadership, coaching, guidance, support, and training to E-Branch Representatives. This position will work in collaboration with the Member Service Center Manager to ensure that E-Branch staff has the tools and resources necessary to provide consistent, exceptional service to Reliant members across all electronic delivery channels.
Successful candidates will understand and follow the expectations of Reliant’s corporate culture while providing the best representation of Reliant’s brand, mission, and value proposition.
Highlights of This Role:
- Coach, train, develop, and motivate E-Branch staff to achieve desired results and credit union objectives.*
- Actively participate in the annual goal-setting process and strategic planning. Assist the Member Service Center Manager and the Vice President of Member Services with the implementation, monitoring, and achievement of these goals within the E-Branch. Lead and participate in Member Services major department goals. Continually strive to meet established goals and reinforces strategic areas of focus.*
- Handle elevated member concerns to ensure resolution. Communicate escalated concerns to the Member Service Center Manager. Informs Branch Management team of any frequent or repetitive concerns and proposes change(s) needed in policy or procedure to reduce concerns.*
*Indicates essential function of the position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills as applied in both individual and group settings.
- Effective personal computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, database, and report development.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to identify, coordinate and prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or materials.
- Ability to manage, protect and preserve sensitive information, and maintain confidentiality.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field and at least three (3) years of progressively responsible work experience required. Related work experiences may be considered in lieu of some educational requirements.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience required, preferably in financial services.
- Minimum of two (2) years of electronic delivery channel management experience desired.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, cooperative financial institution serving Wayne, Ontario, and Monroe counties.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Bank, Banking, Manager, Management)