Teacher CTE – Sub 67 views
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 2-year degree
WeMoCo Building – Career and Technical Education Center (Spencerport)
Substitute for the classroom teacher in their absence. Conduct class as directed.
- Meet and instruct assigned classes in their locations and at the times designated in the absence of the regular assigned teacher on a per diem basis.
- Follow established plans for the delivery of instruction/classroom management as set forth by the teacher.
- Develop and maintain a classroom environment conducive to effective learning and maintain standards of classroom behavior. Utilize the administrative and instructional support resources provided by the career/technical program.
- Evaluate student progress. Authentic daily and weekly student grades and attendance.
- Take all necessary and reasonable safety precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Assist in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and Board policy.
NYS Career and Technical Education certification preferred; all CTE Education areas, or
Two year degree plus two years trades experience, or
Five years of verified paid trades experience appropriate to the specific area where the substitute is used.