Building Substitute Teachers for 2021-2022 14 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
DESCRIPTION: Rush-Henrietta is hiring full-time “Building Substitute” teachers who will be guaranteed at least 140 days of work at a preferred per diem rate for the school year. This is an excellent opportunity to be considered for a long-term position.
DUTIES: Work as a substitute teacher in an assigned school building; implement daily lesson plans with fidelity; develop a rapport with students that fosters academic engagement and appropriate behavior; perform additional duties as assigned.
SALARY: $145 per day; guaranteed at least 140 days for the 2021-22 school year
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidates must be available to substitute exclusively for Rush Henrietta, have a bachelor’s degree, and must possess
(or be working toward) New York State Certification in at least one of the following areas:
* Elementary Education (K-6 or equivalent)
* Core-Area Secondary Education (7-12 or equivalent)
* Special Education (K-12, B-2, 1-6 or 7-12)
* Art, Music Or Physical Education (K-12)