ENS Emerging Products Specialist 28 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Entry Level, Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Provides client service and technical product support on pre and post-employment background investigation including identity checks, criminal records, educational history, employment history, reference checks, credit reporting, motor vehicle records, healthcare records, and drug testing amongst other services to our sales, billing, and field operation organizations as well as our clients and product vendor to ensure timely and accurate problem resolution.
- Sets up the client’s accounts in the system and processes all documentation and billing information related to Paychex Employee Screening Services (PESS) to ensure the client account is accurate.
- Responds to inbound calls and places outbound calls to clients, sales representatives, Human Resource Generalists (HRG), and the vendor to support the PESS product by providing product overviews and status updates.
- Researches and performs product analysis on issues and trends related to billing, website performance and usability, and customer service related to the processes that support on-boarding and vetting clients by working with the vendor and internal Paychex departments. This includes (internal): Sales, HRS Billing, Field Operations, and Product Management and (external): Business Development, Finance, Product Management, Customer Service and Compliance Operations.
- Acts as first level the customer contacts to analyze problems with account setup and maintenance in order to provide resolution to issues.
- Establishes contact/relationships with sales, clients and vendors as necessary to support the PESS product by facilitating trainings/overviews, including new client on-boarding training, in-depth customer service product overviews, and product specific trainings for clients, sales representatives, District Sales Managers, and HRG’s.
- Regularly audit operational data to maintain consistent client information and data integrity between Paychex and our vendor. Information is audited on a daily basis and includes contract reviews, pending client setup documentation, billing accuracy, and product information.
- Coordinates and provides monthly reporting and key indicators to ENS Management including client setup and cancelation data, client ordering trends billing orders entered, client revenue and sales commission.
- Regularly attends relationship meetings with Paychex leadership and our vendor to review service level agreements and provide both data-driven and anecdotal information aimed at improving both operational processes and strategic initiatives.
- Assists in regular review and updating of internal departmental procedures to improve work performance and resources.
- Reviews and audits incoming billing files from vendor to ensure their invoices are proper. Indicates any action needed to the supervisor.
- H.S. Diploma – Required