Enterprise Development Leader 25 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Searching for the right individual with a passion for driving quality to lead the development and adoption of our Corporate IT End-to-End testing strategy. Must be highly motivated, organized and capable of planning & orchestrating complex testing efforts. The right candidate will be a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with multiple peers across the organization. This role will be responsible for ensuring comprehensive testing coverage for new development efforts.
Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite and Project Management of medium to larger complex technical efforts are pluses.
Are “You” that person? Are you up to the challenge?
- Develops Comprehensive Testing Strategies to support new development for the Corporate IT organization.
- Drives the adoption of complex testing concepts across multiple Agile teams.
- Concurrently leads multiple efforts to meet business needs. For the Corporate IT organization, defines tasks, gathers estimates, and creates and maintains project schedules to organize and prioritize work. Conducts project meetings and collects and tracks status against the schedule to monitor project progress. Represents department at project team meetings. Acts as a focal point to communicate department project testing activities and status.
- Under management review, conducts one-on-one meetings with team members and writes and administers team member project reviews to facilitate the project objectives and to provide feedback to the manager to aid in the development of the team member.
- Ensures team compliance with standards and procedures (e.g. change management, version control, implementation). Recognizes process and/or standard inefficiencies and suggests new standards and opportunities for improvement. Participates in investigation of opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
- Identifies and mentors team members to develop future leaders for company growth. When needed, participates in interview process.
- Builds relationships and mitigates conflict to facilitate inter-department communication and project progress. Is a positive influence and supports management decisions across Corporate IT.
- Demonstrates versatility of Paychex application knowledge and understands functionality of application outside area of expertise to identify impact and recommend direction.
- Validates requirements and performs analysis from a business perspective. Reviews and interprets design in order to support design decisions and present to non-technical audience. Reviews and provides input to documentation for other departments (e.g. support, training, business units).
- Responds to questions and coordinates resolution of issues to complete project work and provide support for production applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer related discipline – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Demonstrated project leadership experience.
- 7 years of experience in Related field.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.