Environmental Services Worker Full-time 29 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education NONE
We are currently hiring for an Environmental Services Worker at our Rochester, NY location.
This is a full time (40 hour) position with hours being between Monday-Sunday between 6:00am – 2:30pm.
Rotating weekends and holidays apply.
The Environmental Service Worker is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility that is assigned.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- General cleaning/discharge cleaning
- Floor care/carpet care (strips and waxes facility floors, vacuums facility carpets, performs periodic carpet cleaning and extraction as needed)
- Window cleaning
- Dusting of all surfaces (high and low)
- Trash removal & recycling
- Maintenance of all cleaning equipment and supplies
- Bathroom cleaning, including toilets, sinks, floors and replenishment of soap and paper products.
Requirements: No experience is required; however, candidates with at least 1 year of Environmental Services experience are preferred. Candidates should have a valid driver’s license and meet agency driving standards.