Environmental Services Worker 18 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
The Environmental Service Worker is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility that is assigned.
This position is responsible for:
- General cleaning/discharge cleaning
- Floor care/carpet care (strips and waxes facility floors, vacuums facility carpets, performs periodic carpet cleaning and extraction as needed)
- Window cleaning
- Dusting of all surfaces (high and low)
- Trash removal & recycling
- Maintenance of all cleaning equipment and supplies
- Bathroom cleaning, including toilets, sinks, floors and replenishment of soap and paper products.
Requirements: No experience is required; however, candidates with at least 1 year of Environmental Services experience are preferred.