Facility Maintenance Technician – East Court Apartments 100 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma
FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – IMMEDIATE OPENING!
Historic Property – Alexander Street, on a Busline, Rochester, NY….
Seeking a new facility maintenance job at a great company? Do you believe that you could be happy and challenged working at a growing company that continues to train its employees, offers great benefits, and likes to promote from within? Conifer Realty is that company who cares that your job is the right fit for you. We are in the business of making homes for those who need them most. You will have a positive impact on people’s lives every day!
Your day-to-day activities will include Indoor and outdoor maintenance of Conifer’s beautiful, historic apartment community at East Court Apartments in Rochester, NY. Candidates must be skilled in drywall repair, painting, light plumbing, basic electrical, cleaning and general maintenance repair skills. Minimum 2+ years prior experience, preferably in apartment maintenance helpful. Position is also responsible for grounds maintenance and snow removal. Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities and may be asked to assist at other Conifer propoerties. Minimum high school diploma/GED equivalent required. Strong customer service skills needed to interact with residents, team members, contractors, visitors. Must be a self-starter and motivated. Will handle on-call emergencies on a rotation basis with other team members. Reliable transportation is required, as you must be able to respond to the property within 30 minutes when an on-call emergency call comes in. Background check and drug screen conducted.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing training. We strive to promote from within offering growth opportunities for employees.
- Great benefits to fit you and your family needs – paid holidays, paid time off [vacation & sick time], 401K with company match, medical, Health Savings Account, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; wellness program (some programs may be subject to a waiting period).
- Top 100 Rochester, NY Workplace.
- Confidential Employee Surveys enabling you to provide feedback and ask questions anonymously.
- Employees are guided by Conifer values: Commitment, Dedication, Honesty, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Respect.
Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.