FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN -(East Court Apts.) 14 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / ROCHESTER, NY
Join the Conifer Realty Maintenance Team Today!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years prior maintenance skills — drywall repair, painting, light plumbing, basic electrical, cleaning and general maintenance repair skills; HVAC helpful or will train.
- Prior apartment or home repair maintenance skills helpful.
- Minimum HS/GED required.
- Desire to work for a company that continues to grow, offers personal growth and promotion from within, and the opportunity to build “a Home for possibilities” for yourself and our residents.
The Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for indoor and outdoor maintenance at our East Court Apartments community. Candidates must be skilled in drywall repair, painting, light plumbing, basic electrical, basic carpentry, and boiler repair; HVAC experience preferred. Position is also responsible for grounds maintenance and snow removal. Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities. Must be self-motivated and enjoy working independently as well as on a team. Strong customer service skills required. Bilingual is a plus. Will be responsible to cover on-call emergencies on a rotational basis. Reliable transportation and valid drivers’ license desired. Background check and drug screen conducted.
YOUR SKILLS WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to effectively collaborate with residents, team and problem solve.
- Like to be busy; organized; take pride in your work.
- Like a variety of projects – indoors and outdoors.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and flexible to handle on-call emergencies when scheduled on a rotation basis.
- Able to work occasional Overtime when needed/scheduled.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 100 lbs. on occasion with frequent lifting, carrying up to 50 lbs.
Conifer Realty is a professional, service-oriented organization with excellent benefits that include ongoing training, promotion from within; paid holidays, vacation & sick time; 401K with company match; medical, HSA, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; a wellness program, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team — Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,340 multifamily units representing over 228 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.