Food Service Worker Part-Time 193 views
- Salary Offer $10.49 - $11.06 hourly
- Salary Offer Up to $25,000 per year
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education NONE
*Must be able to work weekends and evenings
This is routine work involving responsibility for the sanitary, efficient and safe performance of duties related to the preparation and serving of food. Work is performed under the direct supervision of Food Service supervisory personnel, who inspect the work for adequacy and conformance to standards. Supervision of others is not a responsibility of this class. Does related work as required.
IN ORDER TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THIS POSITION, AN APPLICANT SHOULD POSSESS, OR BE ABLE TO:
- Wash pots and pans
- Clean small and large equipment
- Clean walls, floors, baseboards, light fixtures, tables and chairs
- Assist in food preparation
- Restock areas and dispensers with food, beverages, soap, paper products, etc.
- Dispose of garbage and refuse
- Deliver food to nursing units
- Operate cash register if necessary
- Working knowledge of cleaning techniques, food preparation, and serving practices
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to get along with othersSPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:Candidates for employment with Monroe County Government will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test, along with a background investigation. Failure to meet the standards may result in disqualification.If you are appointed, you will be required to possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in New York State or otherwise demonstrate your capacity to meet the transportation needs of the position.
(Food Service Worker, Monroe County)
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Location Rochester
- Full Address 39 W Main St, Rochester, NY 14614