General Maintenance II 16 views
- Postal Code 13021
- Salary Offer Based on education and experience
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma
We are currently hiring for a General Maintenance Technician II at our Auburn, NY location. This is a full time (40 hour) position with hours being between Monday-Friday between 7am – 3:30pm plus an on-call rotation.
Under the general supervision of the Facilities Manager, the General Maintenance Technician II performs all duties of a facilities person as well as additional duties requiring technical/mechanical skills in order to improve and maintain the physical plant.
Essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoots and repairs buildings, including but not limited to walls/ceilings/floors/ windows, doors/plumbing.
- Renders service to facility as needed during off hours, weekends and Holiday’s based per an “On Call” schedule.
- Follows up on emergency calls with permanent solutions as needed.
- Assists property manager as needed including assuming leadership responsibilities in his/her absence.
- Assists Property Manager with E.O.C. and Fire safety inspections.
Benefits: At Hillside, you’ll have continual training opportunities, generous paid time off, nine paid holidays per year, comprehensive medical and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, salary continuation for non-work related illnesses/injuries, and employee assistance plan.