Handbook Communication Specialist I 21 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Provides first-level support to clients, field, and corporate personnel regarding the handbook product/service. Responsible for ongoing processing, maintenance, and support of HR Solutions, HR Essentials (HRE), Custom Employee Handbook (CHB) and Employee Management Services (EMS) accounts.
- Provides high quality customer service to ensure a positive client experience.
- Completes initial outbound on-boarding call with new HRE, CHB and EMS clients to welcome them to the service, explain the process to create an employee handbook, and provide features of the service.
- Evaluates handbook orders from HR Solutions HRGs and HRE, CHB and EMS clients to assess client needs and ensure that all relevant information has been included.
- Communicates clear and accurate handbook information, billing information, and account history to clients to ensure quality service is provided.
- Places orders and assigns internal deadlines and external delivery dates from HRE, CHB and EMS clients to ensure timely fulfillment.
- Fields or places calls to obtain or provide information related to the handbook.
- Communicates with the production and set up team, HR Solutions HRGs, HRE, CHB and EMS clients, print room, Distribution Center, and shipping carriers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Communicates with set up team, HRS Billing, sales representatives, and Accounts Receivable to ensure accuracy of billing statements and invoices for HRE, CHB and EMS clients.
- Partners with the HR Services team as necessary to coordinate production of handbook.
- Responds to inquiries regarding compensation survey status, options, and process in order to assist the field and ensure client satisfaction.
- Researches and resolves client issues to promote client retention and provide high quality customer satisfaction, partnering with supervisor, HR Services team, and/or sales team as needed.
- Maintains accurate account, contact, and handbook data in Microsoft Access database to ensure quality customer service.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 3 years of experience in Customer service.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.