Personal Care Aides (PCA) or (HHA) 20 views4 applications
- Salary Offer $15.00
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Helping with our aging community to stay comfortable and safe in their homes
Do you have the heart to help the elderly community?
Do you like the flexibility to make your own schedule?
Do you like to have fun at work?
Tender Loving Family Care is looking to add quality caregivers to provide the best care to our Clients in their homes. TLFC is best known as the Greater Rochester Areas all in one company. We offer services from Licensed Daycare, Licensed Home Care to Adult Day Programs.
- We have positions opened all around the 7 surrounding counties
- We offer the PCA Training Class at our Home Office in Rochester, NY
- You can build your schedule based on any availability
- Health Insurance Options as well as Dental and Vision
- Discount to all employees for Daycare Services
- Sign on bonus
- 401K options
- 24 hour live-in clients
- Top of the line scheduling Department
- Our Caregiver Team is the Core of TLFC’s Family
Job Description includes but is not limited to;
Assisting with personal care such as bathing, grooming, hair care, nail care, foot care, mouth care and medication reminders in compliance with the Clients Plan of Care. Small housekeeping tasks, cleaning, dusting, dishes as well as meal preparation.
The ideal will have
- A valid Drivers License
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time management skills
- and a compassionate heart
Call us today to start your adventure in making a difference in peoples life!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Drivers License a Plus but not required.
Diploma or GED