HR Generalist 34 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Delivers HR Services HR components and makes recommendations to clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and information systems. Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue. Responsible for both ASO and PEO clients.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of all HR Services components.
- Performs client visits to introduce new products, services, and technologies to clients.
- Promotes HR Services products and services to fulfill ongoing client requests.
- Follows through on requests from clients, corporate, and HR Services Area Manager.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in the HR Services database.
- Acts as liaison with branch, region, and Corporate offices to facilitate resolution of client issues regarding benefits, payroll, human resources, and safety.
- Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training seminars for clients and their employees.
- Builds strong client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
- Informs and educates clients about Human Resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- Delivers presentations that meet high quality standards.
- Works with HR Services HR Consultant to develop appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assists clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, and disability accommodations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance.
- Facilitates Annual Enrollment meetings for ASO clients.
- Conducts orientations and Annual Enrollment meetings for PEO clients. Understands details of benefit and insurance plans related to the PEO co-employer relationship.
- Advises the client on issues regarding Section 125, healthcare, and retirement plans with assistance from other areas within the HRS division.
- Partners with Sales and Operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conducts initial Service Assessment to determine client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.