Human Resources (HR) Specialist 54 views2 applications
- Postal Code 14609
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education 2-year degree
Hillside Family of Agencies is recruiting for a HR Health Specialist position in Rochester, NY! This position is part time, 20 hours per week. Candidate would ideally work 4 hours per day, Monday – Friday during standard business hours.
The Specialist will provide excellent service and support to our employees who experience a work related injury, short- or long-term disability, or a need to take care of themselves or a family member under the Family Medical Leave Act or NY Paid Family Leave. This will be accomplished by ensuring the timely flow of information which includes communications, record keeping requirements, safety and funder regulatory compliance to all necessary parties including but limited to third-party administrators, OSHA and the Workers’ Compensation Board.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to questions or complex requests for information using the appropriate method for resolution
- Create and maintain required data, records and reports in the system of record;
- Assisting with new employee compliance process
- Ongoing review of laws, regulations and agency policies and protocols for all Employee Health compliance processes to ensure the agency is in good standing
- Coordinating the Agency’s Return to Work & Modified Duty program
The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in Workers Compensation and Disability Case Management; a minimum of 1 year experience is required. Experience working in collaboration with a Safety team is a plus. This candidate will demonstrate excellent communication, sound judgment, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize work and manage multiple demands in fast paced environment, knowledge of laws relating to workers ’ compensation, disability, ADA, OSHA, FMLA, NYPFL, HIPPA and best practices within these areas.
(Hillside Family of Agencies, Nonprofit, Non-Profit)