ADP Administrator 51 views
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
Are you passionate about making sure that people are paid correctly? Do you love HR Tech and working with detailed information? This may be the perfect job for you!
Heritage Christian Services is seeking candidates for an ADP system administrator. In this role you will serve as the technical point of contact for ADP Workforce Now and Workforce Manager. This includes ADP Workforce Manager, Workforce Now and Data Cloud in support of the mission, vision and values of Heritage Christian Services.
We’re making the hiring process easier by using a video interviewing technology called HireVue. After completing your online application, record your job interview using your computer or smartphone at a time that works for you. HireVue will send you an email with a link and instructions. If you can’t complete your interview right away, we’d love for you to complete it within a few days. One of our recruiters will be in touch within one to two business days with next steps. We can’t wait to see what you have to offer.
Text “START” to 47257 or Click HERE to opt in to receive the invite via text message. Message and data rates may apply.
- Serve as system administrator for ADP Workforce Now and Workforce Manager.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting on configuration and new functionality related to ADP programs.
- In consultation with others, manages permissions, access, and settings.
- Audit employee data in ADP Workforce Now to ensure accuracy.
- Address organizational needs within the systems to include implementations, upgrades, new product research, process improvements, and training.
- Assures for data accuracy in systems by conducting audits. Resolves discrepancies with team members and identifies process improvement.
- Document data discrepancies by developing Reaction Plan for Data Discrepancies.
- Serve as data steward for ADP system. Run queries and reports to obtain metrics and key performance indicators.
- Maintain, produce and distribute regular, required reports to internal and external requesters.
- Address system issues with vendors with continued follow through until issue is resolved.
- Creates and reviews standard work for new and existing processes.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and Analytics team to share knowledge and improve data analysis.
- One to three years of HRIS experience; ADP experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and ability to complete work within demanding time-lines
- Commitment to effectively handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability in providing outstanding customer service
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills required; intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required: one year of college and three years’ experience or no college and four years’ experience
Our Commitment to Equity and Justice
We believe that people are entitled to dignity, respect, equity and justice. We champion a society that removes barriers. We reject racism and discrimination of any kind. We protest systemic and political inequities that marginalize people, recognizing that there is a history of structural racism in the United States. We will continue to learn and change to achieve justice. We know that strength comes from unity.