Planning & Project Manager; Training Coordinator
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Master's Degree
In your role as a Planning & Project Manager; Training Coordinator, you will be
- Represents MCOMH on inter-jurisdictional (local, regional, state) or multi-agency committees involved in planning related to community behavioral health assessment and service provision.
- Supports implementation of strategic direction of MCOMH within a transitioning behavioral health environment.
- Supports identification and oversight of MCOMH projects. Supports professional program development/planning and administrative work for various MCOMH programs/projects, including financial and resource planning, aligning program development with identified community need and the identification of performance measurements.
- Conducts comprehensive reviews of evidence related to behavioral health assessment, planning, and supports the development and monitoring of the annual local services plan on behalf of MCOMH.
- Convenes and facilitates community forums, community presentations, and trainings involving organizations, vendors, partners, and stakeholders, engaging multi-stakeholder groups in change process.
- Coordinates and/or tracks training provided by all MCOMH staff members.
We Are Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)
Coordinated Care Services (CCSI) is celebrating its 30th Anniversary! We have grown to more than 400 talented, dedicated professionals who provide staffing, consulting, and operational support needed by local departments of mental health and social services, state agencies, community-based organizations, and school districts across New York State and beyond! Our mission, simply put, is to help people and communities. At Coordinated Care Services (CCSI), you will have opportunities to collaborate to provide needed support and services to improve lives and strengthen our local communities.
As a Planning & Project Manager; Training Coordinator, Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI) can offer you,
- Master’s Degree in behavioral health, school-based mental health or health administration
- License preferred or Licensed eligible (e.g. LCSW, LMSW, LMFT)
- Preferred 3-5 years of behavioral health or intellectual/developmental disability work experience, OR the work and education equivalency (see CCSI’s equivalency chart).
- Experience developing and leading school-based crisis response, preferred.
- Satisfactory completion of all required background screenings.
- Full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
- Respect the confidential nature of all CCSI and CCSI customer information you are exposed to in the course of your work performance. Staff working directly with protected health information/electronically stored protected health information, personally identifiable information, and other patient/consumer/customer data, will abide by the specific procedures and policies outlined by CCSI’s Code of Conduct and CCSI’s Privacy and Security Policies, New York State regulations and Federal regulations.
- [Other additional requirements if needed]
CCSI does not accept inquiries from third-party recruiters or search agencies.
Coordinated Care Services, Inc (CCSI) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.