Contract Coordinator – Project Manager 39 views
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI) seeks a talented Contract Coordinator to contribute their expertise in providing essential business services to our provider organizations and customers. In this role, the Contract Coordinator would take the lead in providing contract and quality monitoring to approximately 50 providers assigned to them by the Monroe County Office of Mental Health (MCOMH) while collaborating with MCOMH staff to manage and report performance data, develop a request for proposals, and monitor regulatory compliance in collaboration with the NYS Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS). the NYS Office of Mental Health (NYSOMH), and the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).
CCSI is partnering with Monroe County Office of Mental Health to hire a Contract Coordinator. This position is employed by CCSI and working on behalf of MCOMH.
In this role, you will be
- Supporting annual provider contracting process, verifying providing deliverables, and ensuring required documents are present and monitored as appropriate.
- Performing ongoing tracking and monitoring of provider contract deliverables throughout the year; following up with contract agencies to resolve questions or issues.
- Supporting providers by collecting and analyzing performance data, convening regular administrative meetings, providing technical assistance, ensuring contracts are properly executed
- Conducting focused program site visits in accordance with priorities set forth by MCOMH. Attending and reporting on certification and site visits conducted by other regulatory bodies.
- Collaborating with MCOMH and Monroe County Purchasing Department to develop Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for new and existing services; serve as subject matter expert as needed.
- Collecting and analyzing data from various in-house contract management systems and NYS systems (e.g. OASAS’s WITNYS, County Planning System, and Client Data Systems; OMH’s CAIRS and CFR’s) and ClearPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services-related field with working experience in behavioral health system or equivalent education and work experience ( see CCSI’s equivalency chart)
- Experience and comfort reviewing and summarizing various data sources and reports.
- Satisfactory completion of all required background screenings.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
- Respect the confidential nature of all CCSI and CCSI customer information you are exposed to in the course of your work performance. Staff working directly with protected health information /electronically stored protected health information, personally identifiable information, and other patient/consumer/customer data, will abide by the specific procedures and policies outlined by CCSI’s Code of Conduct and CCSI’s Privacy and Security Policies, New York State regulations and Federal regulations.