Information Systems (IS) Support Associate 96 views
- Postal Code 14551
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 0-2
- Education 2-year degree
Reliant Community Credit Union Community is seeking a motivated team member to serve as an Information Systems Department Support Associate.
The person chosen for this role will be able to apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues; perform system administration, and coordinate with team members to maximize the benefit of system investments.
Successful candidates will understand and follow the expectations of Reliant’s corporate culture while providing the best representation of Reliant’s brand, mission, and value proposition.
Highlights of This Role:
- Maintain Active Directory and login, login security, and authorization levels of other applications due to employee setup, modification, and termination. Ensure current and accurate documentation through the life-cycle of roles and personnel.
- Maintain documentation of all Reliant 3rd party vendors/contacts and the system data available to them.
- Track and acquire all 3rd party due diligence documentation for review, and ensure reviews and subsequent follow up are completed by the appropriate parties.
- Act as a contact with 3rd party departmental vendors for problem resolution.
- Track and complete daily processing tasks.
Minimum Training & Experience:
- Associates degree in computer science and one year of related work experience. Related work experiences may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Industry certifications beneficial: A+, Security +, Network+, Microsoft MCP
- Experience using SQL for report development beneficial.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, cooperative financial institution serving Wayne, Ontario, and Monroe counties.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Bank, IT, Information Technology)