Information Technology Intern – Part Time, Temporary 7 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
The Information Technology Intern role is a part time position that will assist the Information Technology team with PC upgrades and setup for various hospital locations. Hours will be worked Monday – Friday during the day. Position is temporary through completion of project.
· Upgrade memory and hard drive storage capacity in laptop and desktop computers
· Upgrade Operating System levels of laptop and desktop computers
· Configure hospital application software that resides on newly configured computers.
· Although this is an entry-level position, some knowledge and/or work experience in the IT space is desired.
· Experience with Microsoft Office software
· Ability to multi-task, have a flexible approach given multiple priorities, and team-oriented.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer-focused; has a professional demeanor
· Good communication skills
· Excellent time management skills, highly motivated, reliable and a self-starter
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Some work experience desired
Physical Requirements: Work with computers and phones, Lift up to 50 pounds