|The primary goal of the IT Product Manager is to grow and support the existing SaaS Infrastructure. This person works closely with colleagues to evaluate and align technical solutions with business initiatives. This includes product road mapping, installation and configuration of SaaS systems and software. This position also provides investigation, testing, and repair/resolution of various aspects of the SaaS Infrastructure environment. Responsibilities include:
- Ownership, maintenance, and implementation of the existing SaaS environment consisting of communication, collaboration, storage, and telephony solutions.
- Ongoing monitoring of product roadmap, resource usage, performance tuning, and future capacity planning with a focus on product and solution expansion.
- Work closely with internal colleagues to understand workflow of business processes, align technical solutions and identify future improvements.
- Responding to inquiries from colleagues, administrators and service providers to provide technical assistance and support.
- Resolve helpdesk service request escalations.
- Develop and executing upon a comprehensive product plan from conception through maturity, including SaaS product strategy, strategic business integration, and end-of-life maintenance.
- Establish and manage third party SaaS vendor relationships.
- Develop and maintain documentation for systems and procedures.
- Research, recommend, evaluate, and implement IT solutions to meet business objectives.
- Train colleagues on new features and capabilities of the technology stack to improve adoption and increase efficiencies throughout the organization.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT product management, product strategy, and delivery execution. Will consider candidates with more experience as a Senior position.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Existing IT certifications or active pursuit of certifications preferred.
- Experience working with Box.com, Office 365, Zoom preferred.