Software Engineer 13 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
Working on the Paychex Health & Benefits Software Engineering team, you will develop feature and functional code in Java and .Net. This role will involve working with databases and is a mix of front end and back end work.
- Participates in the development and review of specifications to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Completes basic program changes to translate specifications and / or requirements into code.
- Applies basic technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Complies with standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
- ???????Bachelor’s Degree in Computer-related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Java and Python a must
- Relational database experience a must
- C# a plus
- Mongo, Kafka and OpenShift a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills needed
- Ability to work independently