Software Engineer II (Remote) 91 views
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education 4-year degree
- Participate in the development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software to meet requirements
- Design and develop test automation code
- Complete well-defined, complex program changes
- Perform basic analysis and design for clearly defined requirements
- Contribute to estimates required for user stories based on business requirements, specifications and designs.
- Comply with and contribute to SDLC standards and CD/CI procedures to ensure consistency
- Monitor progress against task estimates to provide status
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications across environments
- Maintain existing code base, monitoring for failures in non-prod environments
- Support changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1 year of experience in Related field and experience using one or more programming language(s).
- .NET development experience, C#, SQL
- Agile methodologies
Location Specific Compensation
Compensation range for this role $70,000 – $95,000/year Benefits offered to employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Family Leave, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Holidays, Vacation and Sick days. You will also have access to Tuition Reimbursement and our award winning and best in class Employee Well-being and Training programs.