Inside Sales Representative 13 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Sells Company’s products to increase profits in the Core, Human Resource Services, or Major Market sales organizations.
- Utilizes the telephone, direct mail, and local marketing programs directed by sales management to prospect for new clients and new referral sources.
- Presents Paychex payroll products and services to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe to educate them on our services with the goal of having them become a Paychex Payroll client.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to assist with forecasting.
- Analyzes the customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party when necessary.
- Schedules phone appointments by cold calling prospects, CPAs, and current referral sources to secure referrals to end users.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Attains objectives and performance within the 80-100 percentiles on the Semi-annual Field Evaluation Test to achieve technical, competitive sales skills knowledge.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.