IT Specialist 12 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and technical person to join us as IT Specialist. We are a group of hard-working and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Specialists in this role get to:
Oversees world-class customer support and service delivery: Regarding the maintenance and repair and deployment of desktops, laptops, applications, and mobile devices to remote and onsite users.
Enable the workforce: Support and maintain technology and security infrastructures; Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, repair, deploy, pack and ship desktop and laptop computer systems to onsite and remote users; configure, support, deploy and ship computer peripherals and various mobile devices (phones and tablets) running Android, Apple and Microsoft operating systems
Help others: Use the guidance of company policy, information security, IT department leadership and professional experience to creatively deliver support and solutions to our user base, while providing a positive customer experience
Support the team: Assist SMEs, Technical Communications Office, and functional IT groups in the build out, support, critical incidents, and ramps of Service Delivery programs onsite and remote.
Improve the company: Work alongside Service Delivery, and other IT team members, to move/add/change service delivery programs; Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
Our most successful candidates will have:
- One to two years of experience in supporting corporate technology infrastructure
- Familiarity with Imaging desktop and laptop systems, SCCM, GPO and various network troubleshooting tools
- A+ and/or Net+ Certifications, and/or relevant certifications preferred
- Pro-active approach in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Customer-oriented approach in managing communications and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Creative and resourceful approach in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities
- Must be willing and able to work weekend and/or evening shifts