Leasing Agent | Part-time 12 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Some College
LEASING AGENT – NEW OPPORTUNITY – ROCHESTER, NY
PART-TIME / 20-24 HOURS/WEEK
Monday 8:30am – 2:00pm, Tuesday & Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
As a Leasing Agent at Conifer Realty you will:
Be responsible for assisting in all operations of the leasing office. You will report directly to the Community Manager for our apartment community, The Hamilton in Rochester, NY. You will work to minimize vacancies, quickly lease apartments, promote good working resident and public relations, assure program compliance and perform office tasks as required. You will qualify new tenants, provide tours of the community, handle all details of move-outs and move-ins in accordance with inspection check lists, manage maintenance requests for timely completion, and ensure residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained community. Daily activities will include working collaboratively with your community team as well as key partners in Maintenance, Compliance, Property Management and outside housing authority representatives to ensure all required aspects of apartment turnovers, leasing, compliance and assisting in operating a stable, fiscal operation are covered and meeting all requirements.
As a successful candidate you will have (required skills):
- 1+ years prior apartment leasing management experience, preferably in affordable housing with Low-income Tax Credit, and Fair Housing compliance knowledge or experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills to interact with team, residents, prospective residents, housing authority representatives, and visitors.
- Strong organizational skills with effective decision-making abilities.
- Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel) for effective written communications and maintaining accurate records.
- Knowledge of accounting for collecting/tracking rents and posting to appropriate records.
- Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent required.
Join our dynamic Conifer Realty Team — Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably – currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.