Fulfillment Specialist 3 views
- Salary Offer $13/ hour
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Assembles payroll packages for delivery and performs other fulfillment-related tasks.
- Assembles payroll packages according to client number and prepares for delivery to clients in order to meet quality and production time line expectations. Packages include journals, summaries, time sheets, tax notices, checks and miscellaneous reports.
- Operates various types of office equipment ( shipping PC’s, insertion equipment, etc.) to ensure timely processing of payrolls or client packages.
- Coordinates and performs timely daily posting of mail and overnight labels to schedules.
- Completes all package confirmations and checklists in order to maintain accurate tracking and security of package flow and location.
- Complies with all security and audit procedures as required by procedures and policy in order to protect client information.
- Records and escalates issues to appropriate parties to ensure that output is not missing or incorrect.
- Maintains readiness of all distribution equipment including regular cleaning and user maintenance, and coordinates vendor maintenance when required in order to meet production requirements.
- Stages packaging supplies as necessary in order to maintain production readiness.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including inventory, assembling quarterly packages, and may include back-up computer operations.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- No Experience Will Train.
- Highly thorough and dependable.
- hourly rate: $13/hr
- Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed from 10am – 7:30pm/close