Maintenance Assistant 150 views1 application
- Postal Code 14623
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma
When you are a Maintenance Assistant at Heritage Christian, you will be more than just one thing. From basic construction and repairs to everyday household maintenance, you will have the opportunity to use your skills every day. Sometimes you will be an advocate, working to make sure that people with disabilities are able to have the home of their dreams. Other times, you will serve behind the scenes to make repairs and changes in someone’s home to improve their accessibility and enhance his or her overall quality of life.
Strong mechanical skills
Basic maintenance tasks
- Home repairs
- Lawn and yard maintenance
- Other residential tasks
- Valid driver’s license that is in compliance with Heritage Christian Services’ motor vehicle record standards, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Physical ability to lift
- High School diploma or GED required
Heritage Christian Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment.