Program Director, Engaging Fathers Program 1 application
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
The Program Director will be responsible for the overall direction and day-to-day operations of the Engaging Fathers Program, including maintaining a partnership with Monroe County DHS, managing relationships with partner agencies, developing and maintaining relationships with the community, coordination of the services to be provided by partners, receiving and triaging referrals from DHS and maintaining communication with Monroe County DHS caseworkers/other DHS staff.
The successful candidate for this position will be an individual who is representative of and has established relationships with the communities served and demonstrates knowledge and understanding of cultural nuances and the provision of culturally competent interventions.
In your role as a Program Director, you will be
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the Engaging Fathers Program.
- Mentors and support the Father Advocates in outreach and engagement to fathers referred.
- Collaborates with the Director, Operations and Community Collaboration Family Support Center and Monroe County DHS staff to ensure that the program is integrated with this aspect of Monroe County DHS’s Child and Family Services.
- Develops and maintains relationships with relevant community members, agencies, and stakeholders.
- Coordinates services to be provided to by partner agencies.
- Triages referrals from Monroe County DHS.
- Maintains communication with Monroe County DHS caseworkers and other Monroe County DHS staff.
- Serves as an advocate for Fathers.
- Ensures alignment with and adherence to vision of the program among all stakeholders.
We Are Coordinated Care Services (CCSI)
Coordinated Care Services (CCSI) celebrated its 30th Anniversary! We have grown to more than 400 talented, dedicated professionals who provide staffing, consulting, and operational support needed by local departments of mental health and social services, state agencies, community-based organizations, and school districts across New York State and beyond! Our mission, simply put, is to help people and communities. At Coordinated Care Services (CCSI), you will have opportunities to collaborate to provide needed support and services to improve lives and strengthen our local communities.
As a Program Director, Coordinated Care Services Inc (CCSI) can offer you,
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field or equivalent education and work experience (see CCSI’s equivalency chart)
- Desired skills and experience include strong communication skills, with the ability to engage a diverse group of stakeholders, facilitation skills to promote and sustain collaboration and strong management skills.
- Is a representative of and has established relationships with the communities served and demonstrates knowledge and understanding of cultural nuances and the provision of culturally competent interventions.
- Satisfactory completion of all required screenings.
- Full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified religious or medical/disability needs.
- Valid Class D New York State Driver License and access to motor vehicle insured with $300,000 liability coverage to meet transportation requirements of position.
- Respect the confidential nature of all CCSI and CCSI customer information you are exposed to in the course of your work performance. Staff working directly with protected health information /electronically stored protected health information, personally identifiable information, and other patient/consumer/customer data, will abide by the specific procedures and policies outlined by CCSI’s Code of Conduct and CCSI’s Privacy and Security Policies, New York State regulations and Federal regulations.
- [Other additional requirements if needed]
CCSI does not accept inquiries from third-party recruiters or search agencies.
Coordinated Care Services, Inc (CCSI) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.