Manager, Fraud and Risk Analysis 33 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level All, Highly Skilled, Managerial
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education 4-year degree
Responsible for managing and limiting losses to clients and Paychex as a result of financial crime and credit risk. Oversees company fraud prevention and investigation policy and programs across all lines of Paychex business and subsidiaries. Manages all client authentication on incoming accounts. Serves as chief architect of company wide fraud policy. Oversees the investigation of internal and external based fraud. Leads any risk related legal issues involving our clients.
- Recruits, selects, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and professional advancement through career development, trainings, and other resources as required for professional advancement. Included are disciplinary actions as well as employee evaluations.
- Represents the department through a variety of speaking commitments that include, but are not limited to, senior management meetings, team and department meetings, internal trainings, and external conferences to inform and educate internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides expertise and guidance to resolve complex and complicated fraud related issues impacting clients and Paychex. Fraud issues can include, but are not limited, to cyber fraud, payroll fraud, check fraud, account takeover fraud, internal fraud, and cases involving law enforcement.
- Leads, coordinates, and maintains relationships with internal parties including, but not limited to, clients, field offices, and senior leadership to assist in resolving fraud-related activity. Relationship management is key to communicate company policy, procedure, information sharing, and investigation results.
- Utilizes fraud data, trends, and statistics to develop and drive companywide policy in order to combat financial and reputational risks pertaining to financial crime. This includes protections to both Paychex and clients across all lines of business.
- Continuously develops and preserves vendor, bank, law enforcement, banking, and other professional, external relationships to assist with fraud solutions of current business concerns and needs.
- Networks with other business units to build and strengthen relationships.
- Oversees client authentication programs to ensure compliance requirements are met, as well as sustain high levels of client integrity. This includes vetting of high risk business, fraud assessment, prohibited industries, and negative news monitoring.
- Manages and monitors capital and operating budgets for the cost center. Achieves cost center projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic Crime, Finance, Criminal Justice, Business – Required
- 5 years of experience in Leadership, Financial Crime.