Manager, HR Business Partner 19 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Highly Skilled
- Total Years Experience 6-10
- Education 4-year degree
Consultative human resource partner, providing value added support and guidance to employees and all levels of management. Utilizes knowledge of business acumen to build and strengthen relationships within assigned business unit(s) to support the development of people and execution of human resource strategies and overall employee engagement.
- Partners with leaders to develop and implement proactive strategies to strengthen culture, productivity, and engagement within the workforce.
- Partner with HR/OD COE teams (Talent Acquisition, Comp, Leadership Development, Training ,Benefits) to support the design and deployment of programs as well as be a change advocate to help drive these initiatives into the business.
- Lead and serve on cross functional project teams to design and execute targeted HR/OD initiatives to support business objectives.
- Coaches senior leadership regarding overall organizational talent management including talent assessment, performance management and employee development to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Analyzes various sources of data (exit interview, turnover, engagement, diversity) to proactively identify trends and develop strategies with senior leaders to address findings.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures and workforce planning to support the strategic objectives of the business.
- Acts as contact for employees and all levels of management for questions regarding ethics and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of experience in Human Resources experience and prior experience in an HR Generalist capacity.
- 50% travel required