Manager II Evidence Based Practice Learning 20 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education Masters Degree
Hillside Family of Agencies has a full time opening for a Manager II – Evidence Based Practice Learning.
- Partners with the Director, OD&L to create an organizational strategy for implementation and sustainability learning around agency Evidence Based Practices.
- Responsible to design, develop and implement learning around Evidence Based Practice initiatives, including workshops, processes, toolkits, and other resources where applicable
- Partners with the PPEG, as well as consults with leaders throughout the agency to understand learning needs related to reinforce clinical learning practices and how learning can enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Develops and deploys a range of learning and developmental experiences, interventions, processes, and tools that build our internal capabilities around clinical and evidence based practices, aligned with HFA strategy and funder/regulatory requirements.
- Researches and understands the learning requirements associated with each EBP. They have knowledge of how to best access this learning and transfer learning to the workplace.
- Develops learning and facilitates employee learning and prepares them to apply clinical practice concepts and techniques.
- The Manager II, Evidence Based Practice Learning partners with other internal and external persons to coordinate and align clinical training. Partners with any EBP learning collaborative or other organizations to ensure high quality learning and transfer or learning to practice.
- Partners with OD&L to create a strategy for the tracking of measurements and analytics to determine overall effectiveness and impact learning related to the implementation and sustainability of clinical practices.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy; related areas of study and at least 3 years of clinical practice supervision required. Ideal experience would be Clinical Practice Training, Clinical practice supervision, Project Management, Coaching, Experience in Organization Development and/or Learning.