Manufacturing Operator 15 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education NONE
What will I do?
- Produce, assemble and package products, operating machinery and equipment as necessary for the job
- Inform team members of actions completed by properly labeling all containers and carts, filling out log sheets, and completing tasks on batch cards
- Perform quality checks and properly handle products to ensure they meet Wegmans food safety and quality standards
- Practice food and human safety techniques, comply with equipment maintenance, and use guidelines and labor laws to safely complete work, and maintain a clean work environment
- Keep open lines of communication with management and coworkers to effectively resolve issues and keep the operation running smoothly
- Work may include use of proper sanitation practices, including cleaning and sanitizing the production equipment, floors and machinery.
- Experience working in a manufacturing/factory environment
- Experience working in a food production facility
- Experience working under food safety guidelines
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.