Manufacturing Supervisor 16 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience, Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
What will I do?
- Oversee shift operations including product quality, product & people scheduling, and daily work responsibilities
- Manage performance and develop employees; provide resources, training, feedback, and development opportunities
- Demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices and exercise due diligence in protecting our products
- Actively work with team to identify and recommend opportunities to improve operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience with Manufacturing systems/processes/regulations
- Food manufacturing supervisory experience
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.