General Warehouse Worker/Order Picker 195 views1 application
- Salary Offer $15.00 an hour +
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Candidates work 5 days/week. Sundays off and one other day off during the week. All employees work Saturdays. Most shifts are afternoon and evening hours.
**Opportunity to earn weekly and monthly bonuses based on performance** Bonuses equivalent to $.75-$1.00 per hour!
PLUS performance reviews twice yearly!
Freezer workers receive $1.50/hr premium pay.
To prepare outgoing customer orders for shipment
1. Select dry, cooler, and freezer products for shipment using wrist-mount computer terminal and finger-mount scanner.
2. Follow directions on computer terminal to arrive at correct slot in warehouse. Scan slot to confirm accuracy.
3. Pick appropriate quantity of product from slot as indicated on computer terminal. Scan item to confirm accuracy.
4. Lift and place products on pallet one at a time and apply respective shipping label. Scan label before lifting & placing next item.
5. When needed, record weight of item by scanning or by placing item onto scale & manually recording weight.
6. Secure cases using tape guns and pallet loads using pallet wrap.
7. Load customer order onto delivery trucks (by lifting product manually or with manual or power machinery) as assigned.
8. Put away and/or rotate inventory as directed using electronic warehouse management system.
9. Use various warehouse equipment including but not limited to hand carts, manual pallet jack, U-cart or the following after appropriate licensure: forklift, scissor lift, power pallet jack.
10. Perform regular warehouse cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned.
11. Perform other duties as assigned and assist other departments as needed.
· Ability to fluently speak, read and write English language
· Math Aptitude
· Team work
· Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
· Ability to stand for long period of time
· Ability to work in a cooler and freezer environment
· Ability to pass HPE test
· Ability to pass initial drug test as well as randomized drug tests during employment
Must be 18 years or older.