CNC Machinist 50 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
GREAT BENEFITS – Medical/Dental/Vision/401k match/Life Insurance/Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance/ 10 Paid holidays/5 paid sick days/Vacation time/Air conditioned manufacturing floor
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB. Set up and make world class parts in an efficient manner. Must be a dependable, team player. Intermediate to advanced blueprint reading with GD&T. Must have good tooling and machining background.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Set up and operate any CNC lathe/mill machine safely and productively.
2. Perform first piece and in-process inspections.
3. Load parts into machines.
4. Able to work independently.
5. Keep area neat and clean.
6. Ability to resolve issues with minimal supervision.
7. Responsible for deburring parts and keeping them ding free
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of two years machining experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.