Warehouse Product Selector – $1500 Sign On Bonus 27 views
- Salary Offer Starting rate up to $17.40 / hour!
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education High School Diploma or GED
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,500! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service we provide every day. As a worker in one of our Warehouse Facilities, you will work hands-on with products, accurately selecting cases to ensure our 100+ store locations receive the items they ordered and are able to meet their customers’ needs. If you love working in a fast-paced, physically demanding job where you contribute to the success of the company’s bottom line, then this is the job for you!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 24 years in a row
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $1500 for full-time, $750 for part-time
- Opportunities for career growth, both within the distribution facilities and companywide
- Competitive pay with annual scheduled increases – full time earning potential up to $28.95 with 4 years on the job
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare (available to both full and part time eligible employees)
- $.45/hour pay differentials for select positions
What Will I do?
- Accurately pick, scan, stack and place selected cases on a pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to stores
- Safely operate equipment necessary to perform job duties; this may include a forklift, pallet jack, and/or Vocollect
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected
- Stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- May work in and have exposure to various temperatures (Warehouse temperatures range from -20 degrees F in Frozen, to 85 Degrees F in the grocery warehouse)
- Ability to work and prioritize order accuracy in a fast-paced and physically demanding work environment
- Ability to lift greater than 50 lbs occasionally to frequently – with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working in a warehouse, manufacturing and/or distribution facility, or other relatable physically demanding work experience
- Experience operating a pallet jack, forklift, and VoCollect
- Experience working in a Food Distribution Center
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.