Digital Content Coordinator, MAG 91 views1 application
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Education 4-year degree
With direction from the Director of Marketing & Engagement, the Digital Content Coordiantor implements digital content and marketing strategies across MAG’s website and digital communications that connect to MAG’s strategic goals and support business operations. Apply analytical skills, and digital marketing expertise to improve engagement across digital communications.
- Responsible for overseeing and completing complex tasks related to web development, testing, migration, and maintenance of codebases used to build and maintain MAG’S website. Develops and implements digital messaging architectures, user research, content audits, information architectures, marketing and Search Engine Optimization/Marketing (SEO/SEM) strategies, accessibility compliance, and content style guides. Identifies and recommends tools and technologies to improve efficiency, gather data, and measure engagement
- Executes digital content strategies and digital marketing campaigns based on the direction and guidance from the Director of Marketing and Engagement for the MAG’s digital channels. Uses analytics and data to support recommendations, monitor progress, measure engagement and identify improvements.
- Advocates for and applies industry best practices and innovative solutions in web and digital content development to deliver digital experiences that deliver a rich and engaging brand story. Stays up-to-date with the latest web development and usability tools, trends, and practices through research, workshops, and conferences; proposes and applies new approaches to improve products and services.
- As assigned executes on the creation and implementation of webforms for program and ticketing through MAG’s CRM. Pulls reporting for created programming. Works with departments to create and manage lists for content communications.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four years of experience in communications, marketing, or digital media, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, front-end frameworks, Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) knowledge of web development for desktop and mobile, user experience, accessibility, and usability. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and digital design prototyping tools.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled