MCDC Internship 47 views
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Total Years Experience 0-12 months
- Education Some College
● Work directly with the Senior Staff and Field Staff to organize supporters.
● Answer the phones and respond to the committee’s voicemails.
● Assist voters and volunteers who come into the office.
● Work in the committee office and support with essential campaign efforts such as phone
banking, door-to-door canvassing, and volunteer recruitment.
● Assist the Finance team in outreach, intake, and processing of donations.
● Support the Senior and Junior Staff with organizing campaign events and various organizing
activities around the county.
● Respond to requests for information and help manage campaign materials.
● Assist in building content for communications and social media platforms.
● Provide administrative support to Field, Communications, and Finance teams.
● Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Organizational skills and the ability to juggle several tasks.
● Ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
● A great sense of humor.
● Commitment to electing Democrats all around the county.
● Campaign experience and/or Spanish fluency is a plus.
Committee interns are an integral part of our team and support our organizing, communications, policy, outreach, and data work. Committee interns are expected to work a minimum of 10 hours a week, with some work on nights and weekends. We are committed to fair and flexible scheduling and can work round your commitments. Find out more and apply now!