Member Service Advisor – Brockport, NY 27 views
- Salary Offer Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Level Some Experience
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education High School Diploma or GED
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs. Monday – Saturday with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs. Please see our website for branch hours and locations.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester’s top mid-sized companies three years in a row, is seeking a Member Service Advisor for our Brockport, NY, branch.
Our Brockport team is looking for someone with a desire to help others who is ready to serve our members and help meet their financial needs. In a credit union MSA position, you will work with members daily to meet their financial needs.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
401k retirement plan
Paid leave time allowances
Employee life insurance
Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
A clothing allowance
As a Member Service Advisor at Reliant, you will:
• Provide a positive member experience.
• Perform routine member transactions in a professional, confidential, and accurate manner.
• Assure that Reliant products and services are provided to our members.
• Experience exciting career opportunities!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
• Confidence to recommend products and services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
Required Training & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• One (1) to three (3) years of retail and/or financial service experience. Customer service, sales, and cash handling.
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
• Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
• Lift and move a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Effectively communicate with others.
• Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.